Plant-based diet choices will help you feel better and be more attractive
Going plant-based is an opportunity to materially improve your health.
The American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and Harvard School of Public Health recommend a well-planned plant-based diet to follow healthy eating guidelines and contain all the nutrients that our bodies need.
Avoiding saturated fat from meat, milk, and eggs, which World Health Organization has classified as a cause for cancer, enables a healthy way of eating and optimizes strength and flexibility.
Eating plant-based (whole grains, fruit, nuts, seeds and vegetables) while limiting salt and sugar ensures optimal health and reverses many health issues.
Plant-based foods provide the highest energy levels to our bodies.
In the food chain, energy is passed up from one trophic level to the next - but only ~10% of the energy at one level is transferred to organisms at the next trophic level. The remaining ~90% of the energy is used for metabolic processes or lost to the environment as heat.
Plant-based foods provide >10x more energy than animal-based foods.
The health benefits of eating plant-based include:
There is an abundance of unbiased research (not paid for by interested companies) that proves that a whole-food, plant-based diet is the best possible.
There is also an overwhelming volume of research to substantiate the detrimental effects of animal consumption and the benefits of a whole-food, plant-based diet. We have included an abbreviated list of peer reviewed research articles as well as those by leading institutions. We have excluded industry-funded research articles (or at least listed as having industry funding or if a primary author has an industry affiliation). Please let us know if you see a lapse.
Dig into some of the evidence of the benefits below.